Rules on how to submit your website
1. First you should see if your website meets the following criteria:
- your website has unique and quality content and it was not done just for the purpose of using 'adsense' or other type of advertising.
- do not submit mirror websites which usually have identical content but their URLs differ
- do not submit more than once your website as all your websites listed on our directory will be removed
- do not submit website whose URL redirects to another website/URL
- do not submit websites 'under construction'
- do not submit websites with adult content
- all NON-English websites should be submitted to the appropiate category under Regional main category
- submit only main domain websites, not subdomains or sub-directories. This option of submitting subdomains and directories is available only for Sponsored Listing plan.
- Sponsored Websites/Listings are more flexible and are ranked first in the corresponding category, but all Sponsored Websites are paid
- if you opted for Sponsored Listings when submitting your website but you did not make the payment within 24h, then your website will be removed.
- if your site is about drugs and/or medicine or if it displays drugs and/or medicine, as well as websites related to games, then you should choose a "Sponsored Listing" submission for your website. We DO NOT have offer free submission for these types of websites. Games and drugs/medicine related websites won't be approved if you choose "Free Listing"
- site which are not secured and/or shows computer threats (checked with Norton) won't be approved.
2. After checking all the above rules and your website follows them, you should submit your website in the right CATEGORY
- please submit your website in the deepest category possible, for your niche. Doing this will greatly increase your chances for the website to be approved.
- websites suggested in wrong categories will be removed
- websites submitted in top level categories will be removed
- websites submitted in different categories, but containing the same content, will be deleted.
3. Final Step: How to fill in title, description and keywords fields in order to be approved
A. How to fill in the 'Title' field?
- 'Titles' in languages other than English, will be removed, unless the title represents a brand or trademark. This is available for all CATEGORIES, except Regional category. In Regional category you can fill in 'Title' in other languages as well.
- Do not use ALL CAPITAL letters for 'Title' field.
- Exclude promotional language in the title.
- If we find prices, phone numbers, addresses, postal numbers, e-mails, URLs or words like "the best", "the coolest", "the greatest", "the largest" etc as well as any other promotional terms, your website will be removed.
- Do not use extra exclamation marks
- Please supply a short and descriptive title. After all the title should reflect the product/company not just a set of keywords (always opt for the official name of the site).
- Please use a maximum of 8 words in the title.
B. How to fill in the 'Description' field ?
- 'Description' in languages other than English, will be removed. This is available for all CATEGORIES, except Regional category. In Regional category you can fill in 'Description' field in other languages as well.
- Do not use ALL CAPITAL letters for 'Description' field. Also, do not use CAPS at the beggining of each word.
- Do not use more than 300 characters and less than 15 characters for your website description.
- Write in complete sentences and/or descriptive phrases using proper grammar, punctuation and correct spelling. If any website is submitted "in a hurry" and contains mispelled or wrong words, it will be removed. The most common mistake is people using lower case letters for the first word of the title or description.
- Don't repeat the title of your website in the description.
C. How to fill in the "Keywords" field ?
- Do not use ALL CAPITAL letters for keywords.
- Separate keywords by commas like: keyword 1, keyword number 2, keyword 4
- there is maximum number of characters of 100 for 'Keywords' field.
If all the above rules are followed, then your website will be approved in our ewolf.info directory.
IMAGE 1. WEBSITE LISTED IN OUR DIRECTORY (GOOD EXAMPLE)
IMAGE 2. WEBSITE WHICH WAS NOT APPROVED DUE TO BREAKING MULTIPLE RULES LISTED ABOVE (FIELDS WERE NOT FILLED IN CORRECTLY)
ewolf.info Best Web Directory